June 14, 2011

Late night confession (not as kinky as you would expect)

Being an adult turns out to be so... overwhelming sometimes - there, I said it.
- keeping up with a job that I totally hate, while I try to figure out some magic way to accede to a more rewarding one. Maybe I just need to keep in sight that you can never climb a ladder with your hands in your pockets. I feel old and every so often it seems that I'm running out of time to fulfill my dreams and goals.
- I try to focus on several things at once, even though I know that it's not the best strategy, on the contrary, it prevents me from doing either of the things properly. 
- lately (shut up) I tend to develop little obsessions... in other words, I keep myself from being happy. Right now, I'm not happy with anything that goes on in my life and that's because it seems to me that I have compromised  and I have taken less than I should or could have. But then again, that I can fix... somehow... I just need to figure how... hmm...



Finally, if you happen to read this, I want you to know that never before, in the last five months, had I missed you so much. (don't bother, it's probably just my pms - can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!)